Easier than ever, fast and tailored to you — and a new design to inspire. Already a member? Log in with the same details.
On top of a brand new design on both web and iOS – we listened – and we are very excited to have improved Designer Wardrobe — a lot! Here’s a few of the features in this latest update.
For Sellers – when a potential Buyer makes you an offer, you can now negotiate! For example, if you were selling a Ruby top for $100 – a Buyer may offer you $80. You could then make a “counteroffer” of $90. This will make Buying and Selling faster than ever and you’re more likely to get the price you’re after. It also makes it all more fun!
Introducing My Size – Set your size ONCE and forget! Using My Size, you can enter your sizing details in 10 seconds, and all your searches will always be tailored and personalised to your size! Using the toggle, you can turn this feature on or off with one click.
New inspirational collections of the best DW will live on the homepage (and App). A new way to discover those must-haves!
Better searching and filtering
Now you can filter by so much more! Now you can easily filter by
- “Show Only”. Now you can easily filter by DW Valet or Rentals, or items that are On Sale.
- Item Type (For Sale, For Rent)
- Sizing – completely re-built! Sizing now dynamically changes based on the category
- My Size – save your sizes and then turn on to only see listings in your chosen sizes!
- Brand Type (Designer or High Street brands)
- Location (New Zealand or Australia)
Improved Navigation and Notifications
You now have much better alerts when you receive offers, or when an offer you have made has been accepted. We plan on improving this even more over time too!