Today we celebrate our planet, amidst a world of change. This is a time to reflect on where we’ve come from and where we’d like to be.
The lockdown of late has been an introspective time for many of us. Everything has slowed down, the streets are quiet and for the first time in far too long, mother nature has been given a chance to take a long, deep breath.
While it’s been a challenging time, here at Designer Wardrobe we’ve relished in the opportunity to take stock of where we are on our journey. From the very beginning, we’ve been passionate about making designer fashion accessible to everyone in a sustainable and circular way.
Like many small businesses, we’ve questioned if what we’re doing is “enough” but we’ve come to realise that any little bit of progress is still a huge step in the right direction. So, from here on forward we’re making it our mission to share the steps we are taking with you, our
Every little bit counts
Sharing is caring
- Buy, sell and give pre-loved clothing a second life through our Marketplace
- Designer rentals you can wear once, guilt-free
- Re-usable rental garment bags and hangers
- Rentals lovingly repaired in-house wherever possible
- Ex-rentals made available for sale to our community
Sustainable spin cycle
Mindful & minimal
- Careful waste disposal and recycling
- Paperless office
Bigger & better things
We’re making lots of exciting moves towards sustainability behind the scenes. You’ll be the first to know as soon as they’re ready to share.
Watch this space for updates and join us on the journey xxx